Route calls on your schedule.
Efficiently route calls based on business hours and agent availability.
Telzio enables you to create answering rules based on company and team schedules. Route calls to different teams and employees depending on the time and day.
What can I do with Business Hours?
- Define daily hours of operation.
- Automatically route callers with a wide range of options.
- Set up special hours for holidays.
- Apply different business hours to different numbers.
- Create unique scheduling options for different agents.
Accommodate team work hours
Business hours can route callers based on operating hours or agent schedules. For example, you can simply have all calls routed to your team during open hours, and route all calls to a voicemail during closed hours.
Another way to use business hours is based on individual schedules. For example, you can send calls on Mondays and Wednesdays to one group, and calls on Tuesdays and Thursdays to a second group.
You can customize business hours even further, if for example you have people working different schedules in the same day.