Route calls to the right person with call hunt groups.
Telzio enables you to automate your call routing for a more efficient caller experience. Decide who gets the call first, and how long it rings before trying the next agent.
Hunt Groups enable you to group your users into departments, teams, and offices, and set custom routing rules to automate calling more easily than ever before.
What can I do with Hunt Groups?
- Create and edit groups in seconds on the Telzio Dashboard.
- Ring everyone in the group simultaneously or in sequence.
- Place callers in a queue until the next person in the group is available.
- Record all calls that go to the group.
- Organize users in any location into groups.
Hunt Groups are vital for companies with different specialized teams. Let’s say you have a customer support team where you would like to route all calls pertaining to support. You can start by greeting your callers with a Phone Menu, followed by the option to connect to customer support.
From there you can send calls to your customer support team, who can receive calls from any location on their mobile and desk phones. If everyone on the support team is busy, you can automatically place callers on hold until the next person is available.